The Controller of your personal data is: Iskra Zakład Maszyn i Łożysk Specjalnych Spółka z o.o. [Polish limited liability company]
The Controller may be contacted in writing, by post to the address: ul. Mleczarska 43, 25-709 Kielce or via email: email@example.com
The Company will comply with the principle of collecting and processing personal data only if such data is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they will be processed.
Data processing is based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) in particular, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 Section 1 letter b), Article 6 Section 1 letter b), Article 6 Section 1 letter c) and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, or the consent and national law.
Information clause for candidates for employment - Art. 13 of GDPR
The administrator of your personal data is ISKRA Zakład Maszyn i Łożysk Specjalnych Sp. z o.o. [Polish limited liability company] in Kielce, 25-709 Kielce, KRS [National Court Register] number: 0000170675, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 6570232302, REGON [Business Statistical Number]: 290040888, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Controller informs you that:
1. Your personal data within the scope indicated in the labour law regulations will be processed in order to conduct the current recruitment procedure (Article 6 Section 1 letter b) of GDPR in conjunction with Article 22 Section 1 of the Labour Code**), while other data, including contact details, will be processed on the basis of consent (Article 6 Section 1 letter b) of the Labour Code**); your personal data may also be processed in subsequent employment-related applications if you so agree (Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of GDPR); if the documents contain the data referred to in Article 9 Section 1 letter a) of GDPR), your consent to processing the data will be required (Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of GDPR),
2. Personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment process, and in the case of consent to the use of personal data for future recruitment – for a period of 9 months,
3. The Recipients of data may be entities authorized under the provisions of law and entities with which the controller will conclude appropriate agreements for the provision of external services related to the processing of personal data (including those dealing with IT support for the controller),
4. You have the right to access your personal data and to receive a copy of it, to rectify, delete or limit the processing,
5. You have the right to revoke your consent with respect to personal data processed on the basis of your consent; revoking your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing on the basis of the consent that occurred before its revocation; your consent may be revoked at any time by writing to the above-mentioned email address to the above-mentioned postal address,
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
7. The provision of personal data by you within the scope of Article 22 Section 1of the Labour Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment process; the provision of other data by you is voluntary,
8. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com or at the above mentioned postal address. *Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, Official Journal of EU L 119, 4 May 2016, p. 1, as amended) **The Act of 26 June 1974 – Labour Code (consolidated text Polish Journal of Laws of 2018 item 917 with amendments.