We carry out repairs and regenerations of machine tool spindles and headstock (cylindrical grinders, centerless grinders, face grinders) with both rolling and plain bearings (hydrodynamical and hydrostatically). We repair components of American, German, Japanese, Italian and other machines of international origin.
We regenerate based on various replacement methods (chromium plating, surfacing, thermal spraying, polymer sticking, technical ceramics application).
After the renovation, it is possible to mount the headstock together with subsequent tests at a special test stand.
The modernization/repair process includes:
- Removal of the headstock/spindle
- Verification of the wear on individual elements on the headstock/spindle
- Preparation of repair documentation
- Production of parts and purchase of commercial materials
- Mounting the headstock/spindle
- Movement tests